Tuesday, February 6

ApotheCARE Essentials Review


I recieved the following ApotheCARE Essential from Crowdtap for free to review & I am so very happy that I was chosen. I recieved 2 body washes (The Soother-Lavender cactus flower moroccan mint & The Nourisher- vanilla argan oil sweet almond) & for shampoo & conditioner,  The Colorist- lavender moroccan mint cactus milk shampoo & conditioner & I am in LOVE with all of them. The smell is awesome, not overpowering to the nose but very pleasant, the body washes & shampoo all lathered very well and were clean rinsing with no stripping like some soaps and body washes can be and they all left my skin & hair feeling soft & silky with shine. Love the way I look & feel after using these & I am so very pleased with these products that I have told everybody about them. Thank you Crowdtap!

No comments:

Post a Comment