Tuesday, June 4

Summertime is almost here!


Only a couple of more days of school left and the boys are so excited. They'll sleep until noon, get up and groggily grab something to eat on the couch in front of the t.v and then when they wake up a little more, grab their bikes and be off, only to check in, grab a drink and a towel and take a dive into the pool. No more homework, tests or schedules to keep.  I love summer, I just wish it wasn't so humid out. Don't have anything too big planned for the summer, we are just gonna take it day by day and let the warm, humid, sun filled days take us wherever it may. I am personally working on a few things that will keep me busy but it's what I want to do and not something that has to be done. I will be working on getting my candles up and going, working on my photography and geneaology and working on getting a few things organized around the house. No big fancy vacations for us, unless I win the lottery or a sweepstakes but were happy and we welcome those humid, mosquito swatting nights of cookouts with friends and family and lazy days of summer by the pool or at the beach.  It's almost Summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment