Monday, October 15

Moving on....

With my life. I will not and cannot sit around and wait for somebody to decide if/when they want to talk to me. I have sacrificed enough and won't do it anymore. I have a husband and 3 boy's to care for. I don't have time to waste trying to communicate with someone, only to be ignored. Life is too short for such nonsense, especially when it's family. I will always love my family, no matter what, i'm just not gonna waste my time trying when i'm not even going to be respected enough to even be acknowledged as family. It breaks my heart to know that a member of my family can be so disrespectful, the hurt is almost unbearable but I've got to move on. There are some issues in  life that we have been forced to deal with and we are doing the best we can to get through it, and we will. It wouldn't hurt to have your support but i'm not gonna beg for it or wait for it anymore. You want us in your life, your gonna have to make that move.

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment